On Maintenance & Repairs
AAA Approved Auto Repair
Find A Mechanic You Can Trust
When you bring your car in for service at one of over 17 AAA Approved Auto Repair locations , you'll find benefits and discounts available only to members.
- Each shop is AAA tested and approved
- 10% discount on repair labor
- Preliminary diagnosis within 1 hour of tow arrival
- 2 years/24,000-mile guarantee on parts and labor
- FREE multi-point inspection by appointment
- AAA stands behind all repairs with member support as needed
WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO ACHIEVE THE AAA APPROVED AUTO REPAIR DESIGNATION?
5 KEY QUALIFICATIONS
- The facility must employ ASE-certified or factory-trained technicians in each area of service it offers
- Approved shops must have a proven community reputation. This is determined by a financial report, a consumer protection agency report, and a customer satisfaction survey.
- The facility has to maintain a clean, professionally organized appearance - inside and out. Customer areas are always clean and comfortable.
- The shop must meet minimum insurance requirements for the protection of its customers and their cars.
- After approval, each shop is inspected quarterly and must undergo annual program recertification.
MECHANICS YOU CAN TRUST
The network of AAA Approved Auto Repair locations takes the guesswork out of choosing a trustworthy shop. We've done the work for you by identifying these local facilities that have met our stringent customer service guidelines. And, if there's a problem, AAA stands behind all repairs with dispute resolution on your behalf.