Click here to view the trip itinerary.
- 7-night cruise in river-view stateroom onboard the S.S. La Venezia
- 2-nights in Milan at the Rosa Grand (or similar) with breakfast
- 9 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 7 dinners
- Unlimited beverages onboard, including fine wine, beer, spirits, specialty coffee and tea, soft drinks and mineral water
- 8 days of excursions, including “Choice is Yours” options, all fully hosted by English-speaking local experts
- All transfers on arrival & departure days
- Gratuities for onboard personnel are included during the cruise/tour
Book Now For the Best Savings!
Grand Suite $9,499
French Balcony $5,499
A deposit of 10% of your cruise cost is due at time of booking to hold your reservation. Final payment due to AAA Travel by May 19, 2022.
Limits on AAA Travel’s Responsibilities: The American Automobile Association, Inc., gives notice that all tickets and coupons are issued and delivered by them and all arrangements for transportation or conveyance, or for hotel accommodations are made by them as AGENTS, upon the express conditions that they shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, accident, delay, or irregularity which may be occasioned by reason or defect in any vehicle or through the act of default of any company or person engaged in conveying the passenger or hotel proprietor, or employee, or in carrying out arrangements of the tour, or otherwise in connection therewith. No carrier shall have or incur, any responsibility to any persons taking this tour, except its liability as a common carrier. The airline and/or steamship lines concerned are not to be held responsible for any act, omission, or events, during the time the passengers are not on board their plane or conveyances. The passage contract in use by the airline and/or steamship concerned when issued shall constitute the sole contract between the carrier and purchaser and/or passenger of these tours. The aforesaid American Automobile Association, Inc. can accept no responsibility for losses or additional expensed due to delay or changes of schedule, weather, strikes, war quarantines, or other causes. All such losses or expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers. AAA Travel Agency regrets that it cannot provide individual assistance to a tour/cruise member for walking, dining, or other personal needs. A companion must accompany persons needing such assistance.