Click here to view the trip itinerary.
• Free parking with motorcoach transfers to local airport*
• Pre-cruise hotel accommodations in Los Angeles, CA for one night (including breakfast)
• Roundtrip transfers - airport/hotel/pier
• Nine nights aboard the Oceania REGATTA
• All onboard meals and entertainment (specialty restaurants may have nominal fees)
• $150 onboard credit per stateroom
• Pre-paid gratuities onboard ship
• AAA Welcome reception
• Baggage handling
• Services of a Discoveries Journey Manager
Oceania O'Life Promotion - Choose one of the following (per stateroom):
• 2 Free Shore Excursions per person
• House Select Beverage Package (Beer or wine at lunch or dinner only)
• $200 Shipboard credit per person
PH3 Penthouse Suite $4,629
A1 Concierge Veranda $4,119
A2 Concierge Veranda $4,019
B1 Veranda $3,819
B2 Veranda $3,719
C1 Oceanview $3,169
A deposit of $750 per person/$1500 per cabin is due upon reservation. Final payment due to AAA by May 28, 2021.
Limits on AAA Travel’s Responsibilities: The American Automobile Association, Inc., gives notice that all tickets and coupons are issued and delivered by them and all arrangements for transportation or conveyance, or for hotel accommodations are made by them as AGENTS, upon the express conditions that they shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, accident, delay, or irregularity which may be occasioned by reason or defect in any vehicle or through the act of default of any company or person engaged in conveying the passenger or hotel proprietor, or employee, or in carrying out arrangements of the tour, or otherwise in connection therewith. No carrier shall have or incur, any responsibility to any persons taking this tour, except its liability as a common carrier. The airline and/or steamship lines concerned are not to be held responsible for any act, omission, or events, during the time the passengers are not on board their plane or conveyances. The passage contract in use by the airline and/or steamship concerned when issued shall constitute the sole contract between the carrier and purchaser and/or passenger of these tours. The aforesaid American Automobile Association, Inc. can accept no responsibility for losses or additional expensed due to delay or changes of schedule, weather, strikes, war quarantines, or other causes. All such losses or expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers. AAA Travel Agency regrets that it cannot provide individual assistance to a tour/cruise member for walking, dining, or other personal needs. A companion must accompany persons needing such assistance.