|3/19/2020||Overnight Flight - Paris, Provence, Delightful Nice|
|3/22/2020||Paris - Versailles - Giverny|
|3/23/2020||Paris - TGV Train - Avignon - Aix-en-Provence|
|3/25/2020||Aixen-Provence - Luberon - Gordes - Aix-en-Provence|
|3/26/2020||Aixen Provence - Cannes - Nice Journey|
|3/27/2020||Nice - Eze - Monaco - Monte Carlo - Nice|
|3/28/2020||Nice - Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat|
|3/29/2020||Nice - Tour Ends|
- Savor French cuisine and enjoy spectacular views while dining at the Eiffel Tower.
- An expert guide leads a wine and olive oil tour in Aix-en-Provence.
- Partake in a cooking demonstration of fine French cuisine at a local restaurant.
- Whisk through the French countryside aboard the high-speed TGV Train.
- Tour the atelier (workshop) of the famous painter, Paul Cézanne.
- Stroll through the hillside village of Gordes.
- Embark on a walking tour of the historic walled city of Avignon.
- Come to know the history of the Cannes Film Festival as a local expert guides you along the red carpet.
- Tour the glamorous Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild and the lush gardens that surround it.
Limits on AAA Travel’s Responsibilities: The American Automobile Association, Inc., gives notice that all tickets and coupons are issued and delivered by them and all arrangements for transportation or conveyance, or for hotel accommodations are made by them as AGENTS, upon the express conditions that they shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, accident, delay, or irregularity which may be occasioned by reason or defect in any vehicle or through the act of default of any company or person engaged in conveying the passenger or hotel proprietor, or employee, or in carrying out arrangements of the tour, or otherwise in connection therewith. No carrier shall have or incur, any responsibility to any persons taking this tour, except its liability as a common carrier. The airline and/or steamship lines concerned are not to be held responsible for any act, omission, or events, during the time the passengers are not on board their plane or conveyances. The passage contract in use by the airline and/or steamship concerned when issued shall constitute the sole contract between the carrier and purchaser and/or passenger of these tours. The aforesaid American Automobile Association, Inc. can accept no responsibility for losses or additional expensed due to delay or changes of schedule, weather, strikes, war quarantines, or other causes. All such losses or expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers. AAA Travel Agency regrets that it cannot provide individual assistance to a tour/cruise member for walking, dining, or other personal needs. A companion must accompany persons needing such assistance.