Auto Renew means your AAA coverage will never lapse
Sign up for automatic renewal of your AAA membership so you’ll never have to worry about lapses in your roadside coverage. It’s one less bill to remember, one less stamp to search for, and one less check to write out. And, when you sign up for Auto Renew, you'll enjoy a one-time savings of $5.00 on your membership dues.
Here's How it Works
- Enroll in Auto Renew online or by calling (610) 374-4531 at any time during your membership year.
- If you’re a new member enrolling in Auto Renew when you join, you’ll save $5.00 today! If you’re already a member, your one-time $5.00 savings will be automatically applied to your next renewal.
- Your membership dues are automatically charged to your account about 30 days prior to your expiration date. (Don’t worry: We’ll send you a reminder about 2 weeks before your card is charged.)
- You can cancel this arrangement at any time
- You can update your credit or debit card information at any time.
- If your card expires during your membership year, we’ll give you a reminder to help you make sure your coverage never lapses.
Not a member yet?
If you choose Auto Renew when you join AAA, you’ll save $5.00 today.
$5.00 offer is a one-time savings valid only for the first year you enroll in Auto Renew. When you enroll in Auto Renew, you agree to have AAA Reading-Berks automatically charge your annual membership dues to your credit card or debit card approximately 30 days prior to your expiration date. A reminder statement will be mailed to your house about 45 days prior to your expiration date. You may cancel this arrangement at any time. Cannot be combined with any other offer.